CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League

The forum for the Christchurch High Schools' Muggle Quidditch League :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet your evil overlord

Go down 
+2
Llama
notsarah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
notsarah
Overlord

Meet your evil overlord Empty
PostSubject: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:26 pm

ohai. Nice to meet you all, I'm your self-declared evil overlord.

This whole thing is a joint project between the wonderous king of sweden, KoS117; the very solid rocklike one, Rocky; and me: thought up during a biology 'study' period. Cool, huh?

Last edited by KoS117 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : semi-grammar-fail. Still not good, but at least now I'm not the rocklikeone)
Back to top Go down
Llama
Muggle

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:36 am

It sounds like your biology periods are about as productive as ours.

Last edited by Llama on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

It appears to also be as productive as our study periods. I remember the time we planned 'The Honey Pot game'.
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Hmm... Sounds... Intriguing. Explain?

But still not as cool as Quidditch Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Skarab117
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Few things are as cool as Quidditch.

Well it went something like this: We have one 'honey comb', two or three people dressed up as bears (or if you have a big enough group, double the amount of honey and bears) and a whole bunch of people of people as bees. In the Cathedral Square area, the honey wander around a certain chosen spot (the hive), possibly hiding because the bears are trying to find it. Once they have found the hive, they can try and attack while the bees (who have to scatter around and possibly don't know where the hive is either) can try and defend the honey.
If you're feeling like a harder game, then a few of the bees are 'wasps' secretly who look like bees but actually help the bears. They can do this however they want.
The bears have to pick up the honey (who is trying desperately to escape), one person carrying arms and the other legs and take him/her back to their base while the bees are trying to release the honey. Once the honey is at the bear's base, the game is over unless an hour passes before they do, if so the bees wins.
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Whoa, that also sounds intensely cool... I have got to play this game at some point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Yes, intensely cool games are only created in intensely bad situations. Or study periods! Though we haven't tried it out yet, still in prototype stage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Maybe this could be a side-game of Quidditch, and a seekrit recruitment drive!

Attract them with sweet honey and kickass bears, and before they know it they're chasers!

I do not see how this plan can fail.
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:51 pm

I can just see the news tomorrow night. 'Many questions were asked today as a group of schoolgirls attacked each while dressed up as bears and bees. Who were they? What were they doing? Why were they fighting over a girl dressed as honey comb? Sally, our Christchurch reporter, went to talk to them. Tell us about this 'Honey Trap game'.'
'Well I would like to say that when I came to talk to them, I learnt to JOIN THE CHRISTCHURCH HIGH SCHOOL MUGGLE QUIDDITCH LEAGUE. DO IT OR DIE' *picture appears on screen of a female version of Yoichi Hiruma with a machine gun*
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:55 pm

MUAHAHAHAhahahahaa....

Throughout the entire interview:

"Oh yes, this is an exciting new game play quidditch which is sweeping the nation! play quidditch It's about bears and honey and are you playing quidditch yet?! etc...
Back to top Go down
shadowhunter_queen
Muggle
shadowhunter_queen

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm

HeHe, evil over lord. So epic (like imagining Mr B running around school with a sword and sheild) lol!
Back to top Go down
notsarah
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 am

........ that is a scary image. Me running around with a sword and shield is far more awesome, actually.
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:33 pm

URGH BAD MIND PICTURES.

You say 'sword and shield'

I see full centurion regalia, leather skirt and all.
Back to top Go down
shadowhunter_queen
Muggle
shadowhunter_queen

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:40 pm

IT BURNS! We were being stupid when school closed down and said at first it was a bomb scare, but then we desided it was Mr B with said sword and shield
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Yeah. Sometimes his mind just snaps, and he needs to be talked back down from the rooftops and into a shirt and pants.
Back to top Go down
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:13 pm

AUGH.

D.N.F.W.

THE MINDPICTURES. THEY BURN.
Back to top Go down
shadowhunter_queen
Muggle
shadowhunter_queen

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:46 pm

in a 18 degree room
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Lol, they BURNy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet your evil overlord   Meet your evil overlord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet your evil overlord
Page 1 of 1