CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League

The forum for the Christchurch High Schools' Muggle Quidditch League :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna promotion!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
biowill503
Horcrux
Horcrux
biowill503

I wanna promotion! Empty
PostSubject: I wanna promotion!   I wanna promotion! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Soooo... How do we get promoted! I wanna be captain of our (two man) team... Maybe... School House guy! Can I take over?

(w)
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

I wanna promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna promotion!   I wanna promotion! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:37 am

1) This should be in the Christ College section. CHRIST COLLEGE.
2) Work it out with the other guy. Find out who will probably go to more games etc. Then - and only then - PM one of the founders or if you are having a conversation with them, mention it to them
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

I wanna promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna promotion!   I wanna promotion! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Pretty much the Team Captains are sorted by whoever is really concerned with it - namely, the team.

If you're the first, feel free to claim the title, if not, find out if anyone else has claimed it or ask around if people mind if you claim the title.

When it's all sorted, PM one of the Admins, and we'll sort y'alls out with a shiny red name ^_^

Also, moving this topic to the appropriate thread, so look in Christ's College for it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Skarab117
^_^Steve^_^
Muggle
^_^Steve^_^

I wanna promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna promotion!   I wanna promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 pm

So say if I was at this school and had other people who were going to come to this I would say *in a dramtic voice* "I CLAIM CAPTAINCY OF THIS HERE TEAM" and voila I am now the captain of this team.
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

I wanna promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna promotion!   I wanna promotion! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:56 am

If you were the first person on then yes! (I'm not sure why you are clamming the spot instead of claiming but maybe you like seafood?) However if someone else (or several someones) then said 'Hang on a moment! I want to be Team Captain!' that is were there are problems. You need to talk to the others about who should be it.

Remember, as painful as it is, age does matter. It is more likely for a year 13 to be a team captain than a year 10 as they will be leaving sooner. Dedication also matters. No one likes a team captain who has never played a game and has only left 2 posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I wanna promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna promotion!   I wanna promotion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna promotion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League :: Quidditch! :: Christ's College-
Jump to: