CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League

The forum for the Christchurch High Schools' Muggle Quidditch League :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
biowill503
Horcrux
Horcrux
biowill503

Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Empty
PostSubject: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi. I'm new here! (as of 25/02/10). And I, like Doomkitty, am an International Boarder. From Singapore. We were neighbors Smile I go to CC, and this is probably my first joined forum site. So, as I've learned in Japanese, Doko Yoroshiku! (please be nice to me. Yes, that is what it means.) I really need something to do some weekends, so this will be great! Saturday activity to the extreme! Seeya Have-a-go day! Smile

(w)

Is this a cookie? monkey
Oh. Well it's a cookie now!
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 am

Hey Will! Good on you for joining! Drag some of the boarders with you to the game - the more, the merrier! (I seriously hope we don't end up with a major overpopulation....)

After this weekend, we shall work out more games. They may possibly not always be at weekends, it will be worked out later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm

In answer to your questions - no, I don't think a robot has ever played Quidditch or done magic, because magic interferes with electricity.

That shouldn't be a problem for muggle Quidditch Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Skarab117
biowill503
Horcrux
Horcrux
biowill503

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Wait a sec... Why am I suddenly a Horcrux? And why do I have lots of stars under my name? Is this trying to suggest without me the game would no longer be immortal, or are you simply saying I'm just a dark object? Hmmmm... Wink

EDITED HALF AN HOUR LATER

Wait, why am i no longer a Horcrux??? I'm offended by this... Sad

Smile
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:51 pm

When you have seven posts, your rank becomes Horcrux. Then when it is eight, it goes back to Muggle. Once you have more posts, your rank will change again.
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Man, I didn't even know that.

I really have to start paying attention to details...
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Oh I ninja'd it in one day when no one was looking.
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Ahhh yes.

You little ninja, you!
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Along with some swear word censors. I do hope no one gets angry at me for my interfering...
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Hey, you're admin for a reason! Y'know, just don't go overboard Razz
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:42 am

... define 'overboard'...
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Not on board?
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:02 pm

*quickly climbs back onto ship*

Well I'm ok then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?   Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, has a robot ever played Quidditch? Or done magic, for that matter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League :: Official News and Updates :: Introductions-
Jump to: