CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHCH High School Muggle Quidditch League

The forum for the Christchurch High Schools' Muggle Quidditch League :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Your Captain

Go down 
+4
KoS117
Kitty of Doom
notsarah
Rocky
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:36 pm

OHAI.
This is Lisa.
Call me Lisa, or Rocky, I respond to either (though KoS117(can I call you by your real name?) proved the other day that I respond to Rocky more readily)
I'm your captain.
BE AFRAID >D

I just really wanted to make a thread. Okay.
Back to top Go down
notsarah
Overlord

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:24 pm

ohai, one-who-is-very-rocklike.
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:50 am

Though I'm not at Girls' High, anyone here know Marian or Anoushka?
Back to top Go down
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:04 am

Anoushka is awesome Very Happy

And Marian... What year is she? I know a year 11 Marian.
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:13 am

Yup, the year 11 one. What are they like at school? I know them from Archery (and I have been trying to get them on CNZ...) because we have been shooting together for the entire year.
Back to top Go down
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:15 am

I don't know them that well.
Anoushka is a friend of a friend, and I sometimes talk to her about games and such, and she seems lovely.
Marian is part of the group that are seem pretty much like my group of friends but in the year below, and they sit next to us, and she's pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:19 am

If you see them between now and end of school, can you tell them Juliet from St Margarets was unimpressed that they didn't go to the last session of archery, exams or no exams, and to join CNZ already! ?
Back to top Go down
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:23 am

Sure xD
Back to top Go down
KoS117
King
KoS117

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Dear Captain Rockface

Consider yourself met. I've never really gotten these things before, so have no idea what I'm doing on here ATM, apart from ruling over everyone except notsarah, whom I plan to overthrow at earliest opportunity, so that I might RULE YOU ALL WITH AN IRON FIST, but with notsarah still doing all the work.

I figure that since we're going to be playing each other IRL, what with Quidditch being a real sport, you can call me Skara, but it could possibly be confusing for people who don't know who I am, y'know? But whatever floats your boat is cool. You can alternatively leave off the '117' and just have Kos, because then it sounds nicer in my brain.

I hope you realise (since you're captain) that I'm going to be leaving all possible work up to you. And notsarah, I suppose.

Last edited by notsarah on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : seriously, skara? grammar mistakes? on MY forum?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Skarab117
notsarah
Overlord

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Oh, I totally heard that conversation going on today between Rocky and someone who may or may not have been the people you were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Oh, I'm happy to do the work and such.
If I'm not busy next year. And if everything goes to plan, I will be busy next year.

Also, we need to start plotting goalhoops. As in how to make/what to buy/where to buy/how to get cheap/maybe way to fundraise?
Back to top Go down
notsarah
Overlord

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:55 pm

We should make a thread in the general forum. Because I have many, many ideas (and it would look bad for the admins to be the very first to go off topic)

(oh wait, we already did that)
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:15 pm

notsarah wrote:
Oh, I totally heard that conversation going on today between Rocky and someone who may or may not have been the people you were looking for.

What was the response XD?
Back to top Go down
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:19 pm

@KoD; I talked to Anoushka today. I walked up to her and was like:
Me: "I have a message for you from someone"
Her: "Juliet wants me to join Cosplay New Zealand."
Me: "HOW DID YOU KNOW AND YES YOU HAVE TO ROAR."
Back to top Go down
Kitty of Doom
Headmaster
Kitty of Doom

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:25 pm

I am pleased. Very pleased. I have drilled it in deep. I haven't even seen her for over two weeks and still she remembers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
shadowhunter_queen
Muggle
shadowhunter_queen

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:23 pm

HI LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm

My guess is.... AMY??
Back to top Go down
cehrah
Muggle
cehrah

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:43 pm

ohai rocky, and some other guise from school who i'm not friends with
albino
Back to top Go down
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Ohai thar~
Back to top Go down
notsarah
Overlord

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:50 pm

cehrah wrote:
ohai rocky, and some other guise from school who i'm not friends with
albino

Who's this? :3
Back to top Go down
Rocky
CGHS Team Captain
Rocky

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Sarah.

YOU'RE BOTH SARAH.
*splode*

But, NOTsarah, look at mah facebook and you'll see who.
Back to top Go down
notsarah
Overlord

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:10 pm

But.. facebook is in the other tab. ;_;
Back to top Go down
cehrah
Muggle
cehrah

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:15 pm

im on facebook too. look at the replies on rockys page to the link for this site
Back to top Go down
notsarah
Overlord

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:08 pm

I saw. I totally friended you on facebook. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cehrah
Muggle
cehrah

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:19 pm

i totally accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Your Captain   Meet Your Captain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Your Captain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next